INCOME PROPERTY LOANS
For Real Estate Investors
Offering low rates and loan amounts (as little as $25,000), high LTV’s, and long-term security to build equity, create income, and gain appreciation. See how our two-step rental program compares to traditional financing. It’s easy to get started, just fill out our loan inquiry and a loan officer will reach out to you with more details.
Property Under Contract?
Apply For A Loan
Need a Loan Commitment?
Get Pre-Approved Now
Need More Information?
GETTING PRE-APPROVED IS EASY
INCOME PROPERTY LOANS - UNDER $75,000
- PURCHASE OR REFINANCE
- LOAN AMOUNTS: $25,000 to $75,000
- MINIMUM PROPERTY VALUE: $40,000
- NON-OWNER OCCUPIED
- UP TO 4-UNIT RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY
- FIXED RATES
- FULLY AMORTIZING UP TO 30 YEARS
- NO SEASONING REQUIRED FOR CASH OUT OR RATE & TERM
- REQUIRES 650+ CREDIT SCORE & 3500 IN ASSETS
- RATES START AT 6.875% FOR 15-YEAR TERM, 7.25% FOR 30-YEAR TERM
- LTV: 65% to 80%
- DSCR: 1.25
- Currently available in OH, PA, VA, DE, MD only
INCOME PROPERTY LOANS - OVER $75,000
- LOAN AMOUNTS: $75,000 to $1,000,000
- MINIMUM PROPERTY VALUE: $100,000
- VACANT ACQUISITIONS ALLOWED. REFINANCES MUST BE LEASED.
- 1-4 UNIT, TOWNHOUSE OR WARRANTABLE CONDO
- REQUIRES 650+ CREDIT SCORE & 6 MOS. OF RESERVES AT CLOSING (NO INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED)
- RATES START AT 5.375% FOR 30-YEAR TERM, INITIAL IO AVAILABLE
- LTV: 80%
- PDTI: 90%
- Currently available in all US states except AZ, CA, MN, NC, ND, NE, NV, OR, SD, TN, VT
KNOW ALL YOUR OPTIONS BEFORE MOVING FORWARD – IT’S FAST AND EASY.
INCOME PROPERTY LOAN FINANCING FAQs
We have a few different options for income property loans. We will provide the specific requirements for any programs you qualify for.
What type of properties are eligible for income property loans?
- Single Family Residence (SFR)
- 1-4 Unit Properties
What are the minimum and maximum loan amounts?
- Minimum Loan Amount is $25k
- Maximum Loan Amount is $1M
Can I live in the home while I am rehabbing the property?
- No, the home must be non-owner occupied.
Is there a minimum credit score requirement?
- You must have a minimum FICO score of 650.
Is there a monthly payment?
- Yes there is an interest-only monthly payment.
Is an appraisal required?
- Yes an appraisal is required for all income property loans.
Is there a prepayment penalty?
- Yes, there is a 3/2/1 pre-payment penalty.
Who is eligible for a an income property loan?
- Income property loans are commercial loans, which means we can loan to LLC’s, Partnerships and Corporations.
What type of documentation is required for an income property loan?
- Certain programs require that income and asset documentation be collected and reviewed.
Our income property loans are subject to business and investor credit approval, geographic, appraisal and other underwriting requirements.
Let us help fund your growth and create more profits. We have loans for every real estate investment. With flexible guidelines and clear underwriting, we can approve you quickly.
KNOW YOUR BORROWING POWER…