For Real Estate Investors
We offer rental loans for the real estate investor to purchase, refinance, or take cash out of individual rental properties as well as entire portfolios. This program is perfect for the professional investor looking to grow their portfolio of single-family rental properties. It’s also an excellent way to convert a fix and flip into a long-term income-producing asset. It’s easy to get started; just fill out our loan inquiry and a loan officer will reach out to you with all the information you need to make a smart decision.
Property Under Contract? Apply For A Loan
Need a Loan Commitment?
Get Pre-Approved Now
Need More Information?
GETTING PRE-APPROVED IS EASY
RENTAL LOAN DETAILS
- PURCHASE – REFINANCE – CASH OUT OPTIONS
- RATES AS LOW AS 5.75%
- NO INCOME REQUIREMENTS
- FULLY AMORTIZING
- 30 YEAR FIXED RATE OPTIONS
- LOAN AMOUNTS BETWEEN $25K AND $2M
- MINIMUM PROPERTY VALUE $25K
- SFR, 2-4 UNIT, TOWNHOMES
- 650 MINIMUM FICO
- AS LITTLE AS 30 DAY SEASONING REQUIREMENTS
WE OFFER A NUMBER OF OPTIONS FOR RENTAL LOANS WITH FLEXIBLE RATES AND TERMS BASED ON DOWN PAYMENTS AND EXPERIENCE. KNOW ALL YOUR OPTIONS BEFORE MOVING FORWARD, IT’S FAST AND EASY.
RENTAL LOAN FAQs
We have a few different options for rental loans – this information is about rental loans in general. We will provide the specific requirements for any programs you qualify for.
What type of properties are eligible for rental loans?
- Single Family Residence (SFR)
- 2-4 Unit Properties
What is the minimum and maximum loan amounts for rental loans?
- Minimum Loan Amount is $25k
- Maximum Loan Amount is $2M
What is the minimum FICO score for a rental loan?
- You must have a minimum FICO score of 650
What type of documentation is required for a rental loan?
- Bank Statement
- Business Entity Information
- Driver’s License
- Leases – If currently rented
- A schedule of Real Estate Owned
*Other documents may be required.
What is Debt Service Coverage Ratio?
- This is a calculation to determine if the income collected through the monthly rental payments is sufficient to make the loan payments.
- The DSCR is calculated by dividing the monthly rent by the monthly principal, interest, property taxes, insurance and association dues, if any (PITIA).
Does my rental property have to be leased before closing?
- Not necessarily, it is possible to use the figures contained on the rent schedule, which is part of the appraisal.
Is there a prepayment penalty?
- Yes there are prepayment penalties depending on the type of loan you are taking.
Can I live in one of my rental properties or rent it to a family member?
- No, rental loans are commercial-only loans that are exclusively for non-owner occupied (investment) properties, which includes family members.
Is an appraisal required?
- Yes an appraisal is required on all rental loans.
Our rental loans are subject to business and investor credit approval, geographic, appraisal and other underwriting requirements.
Let us help fund your growth and create more profit. We have loans for every real estate investment. With flexible guidelines and clear underwriting, we can approve you quickly.
FOR FASTER CLOSING…GET PRE-APPROVED